2017 HONDA CRF450R FOR SALE $6,500.00
$6,500. – approximately 7 total hours after rebuild – 0 hours on clutch.
2ND OWNER – CLEAN TITLE & RUNNING GREAT!
My bike is clean and ready to race.
DIXIE POWER SPORTS OF ST. GEORGE, UT DID THE FOLLOWING WORK:
1. Replaced the left side engine case.
2. Transmission Bearings were replaced.
3. Replaced the oil pump.
4. Installed a new Crank Shaft.
5. Installed a new Bottom End Bearing Kit.
6. Installed a new Piston.
7. Serviced and machined the Head.
8. Machined and Honed the Cylinder.
9. Reinstalled the motor with new Gaskets and new Seals throughout.
10. Rerouted the wire harness correctly (eliminated pinched wires and rub spots)
11. Installed a new OEM Rear Swing Arm.
12. Ensured that the Swing Arms Bearings were serviced, cleaned and greased.
13. Installed new Rocky Mountain Grey Plastics.
14. Installed new FASST Company FLEXX Handle Bars.
RS POWER SPORT, LLC OF LAS VEGAS, NV DID THE FOLLOWING:
1. Installed new OEM Honda Clutch plates, etc.
2. Due to the new clutch New Oil Change with Honda Oil, Filter, O-Rings
3. Adjusted Clutch Cables and Clutch Levers.
4. Tuned up the bike (new spark plug, etc.)
5. Removed and replaced broken bolt on oil filter cap.
PRO-ACTION SUSPENSION DID THE FOLLOWING:
1. Installed my New Rear Pivotrax 110/90-19 M/C AP102MX Tire
2. Installed my New Front Pivotrax 80/100-21 M/C AP102 MX Tire
3. Adjusted my forks, shocks, etc.
OTHER PURCHASED BIKE PARTS AND ITEMS
1. Installed new ODI EMIG Pro V-2 Lock On Grips Gray/Graphite
2. Installed new Battery from Rocky Mountain YUASA No Maintenance Battery w/Acid YTX
3. Installed new pre-oiled Twin Air – Air Filter.
4. Installed new Rider Engineering Billet Engine Black Kill/Start Switch
5. Installed new Zeta Case Saver (Red) with Black Cover
6. 2 each Exhaust/Muffler Wash plugs (red)
7. Hole Shot Device – WORKS Connection Pro Launch Start Device-red
8. New Tusk Impact Complete Wheel – Rear 19 x 2.15 Silver Rim/Silver Spoke/Red Hub Tusk Stainless Steel Typhoon Brake Rotor, Rear Primary Drive Rear Aluminum Sprocket 49 Tooth Black Primary Drive Sprocket Bolt and Nut Kit Tusk Brake Rotor Bolt Kit Rear
9. Front Suspension 49mm fully adjustable leading-axle inverted telescopic Showa coil-spring fork; 12.0 in. travel
10. Rear Suspension Pro-Link swing arm system; fully adjustable Showa single shock; 12.4 in. travel
11. Electric Starter and Battery-does not come standard with the 2017 Honda CRF450R.
12. Clutch Lever ARC RC8 Clutch Perch/ARC Flex Lever Includes the legendary ARC Flex / Folding adjustable lever
13. Twin Air – Air Box Washing Cover
14. Tusk Motorcycle Rim Lock 2.15”
15. Primary Drive Rear Chain Guide – Black
16. Extra Tire – approximately 40% used front tire Michelin Star Cross 5-Soft 80/100-21
17. Extra Tire – approximately 40% used rear tire Bridgestone Battlecross X300R 120/80-19
18. Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Pro Series Black/White Seat Cover
19. Clean Title
2017 HONDA CRF450R SPECIFICATIONS
1. Model CRF450R
2. Engine Type 449.7cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
3. Bore x Stroke 96.0mm x 62.1mm
4. Compression Ratio 13.5:1
5. Induction Programmed fuel-injection system (PGM-FI); 46mm throttle bore
6. Ignition Full transistorized ignition (now with an electric starter and battery)
7. Transmission Constant-mesh 5-speed return
8. Final Drive 520 chain; 13T/49T
9. Valve Train Unicam® OHC, four-valve; 10.0mm intake, steel; 8.8mm exhaust, steel
1. Front 49mm fully adjustable leading-axle inverted telescopic Showa coil-spring fork; 12.0 in. travel
2. Rear Pro-Link swingarm system; fully adjustable Showa single shock; 12.4 in. travel
1. Front Single 260mm hydraulic disc
2. Rear Single 240mm hydraulic disc
1. Front NEW – Front Pivotrax 80/100-21 M/C AP102 MX Tire – You won’t believe these tires that were just mounted.
2. Rear NEW – Rear Pivotrax 110/90-19 M/C AP102MX Tire – You won’t believe these tires that were just mounted.
3. Rake (Caster Angle) 27°22’
4. Trail 116.0mm (4.6 in.)
5. Seat Height 37.8 in.
6. Ground Clearance 12.9 in.
7. Wheelbase 58.3 in.
8. Fuel Capacity 1.6 gal.
9. Color Grey Plastics
10. Curb Weight 243 lbs. with full tank of gas