I want to thank O’Neal for their rider support discount which allowed me to be able to afford the rider protection I need to compete without the fear of destroying my body. My grandpa just placed the order for the O’Neal Underdog III Protector which looks amazing. I can’t wait to put it on and test it on the track.
UNDERDOG III PROTECTOR
• Constructed from high-impact resistant, injection molded plastic, and IPX® material designed to protect your: shoulders, elbows, forearms, chest, and back
• IPX® back protector extends from the base of the neck to lower back; helping ensure complete protection where you need it most
• 9 areas of adjustment for the perfect fit
• Back protector zips off for easy cleaning
• Extensive mesh venting helps keep you cool while riding
• Adjustable elastic kidney belt with Hook and Loop closure for a secure fit
• Neck brace compatible
|All decked out in my red O’Neal Riding Gear|
I just received the box with my Body Amor. I was excited to try it on and had read quite a few reviews about it. A few of the Pro riders who wear it said that the back protection pad was a little thick and sometimes would get hung up with gear. They suggested a new pad from O’Neal. Anyway, I tried to get it on. It was almost like a wet suit. It was a tight fit. I ordered a Large since that is what most of my shirts are but this did not fit. I could not even zip it up. My grandpa is emailing O’Neal to see if we can replace it with an X-Large. I’m 6’0″ and around 185 lbs. I’ll let everybody know the difference when I try on the X-Large.